Biltmore House

Biltmore House
Summer 2009

Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy Birthday, Tay!

Happy Birthday, Tay! I'm so glad to be your sister, and I truly appreciate all that you do for Matt and me. Over the last few years, we've grown to help, value, and listen to one another without judgement or criticism. Your unconditional love means the world to me. I admire your free spirit and willingness to always help a friend in need. You've always been there when I needed you and given me advice when I asked. I value your honesty and your kindness to me, even though you tried to kill me several times as a child! In honor of your special day, I decided to list just a few memories that only my sibling can appreciate.
1. You stupid dumb head nong nong!
2. Thank you for calling The Bead Shop.
3. Happy do
4. Swinging outside at the house on Lindsey Bridge Road singing the theme song to Family Matters.
6. Jumping out of the tree onto the trampoline
7. "Rooster, how do you want your eggs?"
8. "For he's a jolly, good fellow!"
9. YOU SHALL NOT PASS!
10. Donkey donkey monk
11. He's whizzin' on the carpet, Dad.
12. Ol' Jackie boy loves ol' Jackie boy
13. Get in there...you...
14. "Tay Tay, did you bite sister's arm?"
15. I'll give you a nickle to clean my room.
16. Vvrroammm...Vvrroammm
I'm so glad to call you my brother and my friend. I hope you have a wonderful birthday! I love you very, very much.
Even when things are challenging, just remember...
"And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house, but it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock." Matthew 7:25
Resting on The Rock will save us.

No comments:

Post a Comment