Biltmore House

Biltmore House
Summer 2009

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Spring Break Part Two

So what if it has taken me two weeks to start Part Two of the Spring Break blog? I've been living and enjoying life. Besides, most of the people who read this pretty much know what is going on in our lives anyhow, right?! Let's face it...I'm not the best blogger!



Here's Matt at the pond shooting turtles! What an adventure! Mr. Steve actually brought down the "big gun" for us! Don't even ask me what kind it is...



All I know is that I shot it, and it scared me to death!!

We caught some more fish....


...went to Gantt Lake and fished on a boat...


...Molly had a photo session...


...and my little sister turned eight years old.



All in all, we had a great Spring Break! Now, the countdown to summer begins!!








No comments:

Post a Comment