Biltmore House

Biltmore House
Summer 2009

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My Loves!

I love coming home to these two every afternoon! Happy Wednesday to everyone!

Praise God that testing happens next week! I don't think I could handle another week of test preparation. For the last few days I've put my students into leveled groups to review for standardized tests, and for the first time today, my kiddos finally ALL made 100's! I literally mean that every single group answered every single reading question correctly. My "lows," "mediums," and "highs" each read a different passage and answered six to ten reading comprehension/reading vocabulary questions. It is just what I needed today! God is so good! I'm so blessed to be serving God's children. Thank you, Lord, for my job!

On a more serious note, please be in prayer for my brother and sister-in-law, Mark and Whitney. Their sweet angel daughter, Sophie, has been admitted to the hospital with pneumonia in her right lung. Please pray for God's healing touch on Sophie and for peace and comfort for Mark and Whitney. The whole family is extremely concerned for her health, but we trust in the Father to take care of her while we all feel so helpless.

However, I find comfort in James 5:16. It instructs us to "Confess [our] trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that [we] may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much. " Join with me in prayer for Sophie. I hope you have an amazing week.

In fervent prayer,
Coty

No comments:

Post a Comment